-
October 14th, 2003, 04:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
2CUTE thank for a great friend. My contract with Sprintpcs expires Febuary 21, 2004. A friend out here in Las Vegas told me I should get a flash test. What is a flash test ? and how come Sprintpcs never me anything about it. I have been also told that a lot of new PDA'S will be coming out in January for all the cellular phone companies. What have you heard about this ? Again thank you 2CUTE pete
-
October 14th, 2003, 04:09 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
www.t-mobile.com
we have the pocket pc, the treo, and the sidekick.
we also have internet cards for your laptop.
Never heard of a flash test Pete?
-
October 23rd, 2003, 07:48 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Pete, did you look into any of the devices I mentioned above?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks